Do you have an aging loved one that needs care? Does your loved one live alone or long distance? Do you fear for their safety and well-being?
Many adult children are thrust into a caregiving role for their aging loved one with little or no preparation. An aging family member may experience a sudden change in caregiving needs. I am here to deliver straightforward insight relative to your specific situation. You can schedule a call to assess your care issues. There is no caregiving problem I have not dealt with. I am here to offer you my time, experience, and knowledge.
I am available to assist you with navigating and locating the resources to help you with the demanding and loving role of caring for your aging loved ones.
- Case or Care Management-Coordination of services
- Information Specialist-Research any diagnoses
- Referral Assistance-Find the best person for your situation
- Support Group Locator-Locate the appropriate support group
- Family Mediation-Neutral facilitation to communicate with other members
- Caregiver Locator-Interview, screen, and locate quality caregivers
Send me a message at email@example.com and receive a reply the next day.