Do you need a senior care advisor? Does your loved one live alone or long distance? Do you fear for their safety and well-being?
Many adult children are thrust into the senior care role for their aging loved one with little or no preparation. A family member may experience a sudden change in caregiving needs. As a senior care advisor, I am here to deliver straightforward insight relative to your specific situation. You can schedule a call to assess your caregiving issues. There is no caregiving problem I have not dealt with. I am here to offer you my time, experience, and knowledge.
I am available to assist you with navigating and locating the senior care resources to help you with the demanding and loving role of caring for your loved ones.
- Assessing & Creating a detailed care plan
- Case or Care Management-Coordination of services
- Information Specialist-Research any diagnoses
- Referral Assistance-Find the best person for your situation
- Support Group Locator-Locate the appropriate support group
- Family Mediation-Neutral facilitation to communicate with other members
- Caregiver Locator-Interview, screen, and locate quality caregivers
If you want an email reply, you can get in touch HERE.
For more information on this matter, check out this post that might help. https://theultimatecaregivingexpert.com/2017/08/15/when-loved-ones-need-caregiving/