Do you need a senior care advisor? Does your loved one live alone or long distance? Do you fear for their safety and well-being?
Many adult children are thrust into the senior care role for their aging loved one with little or no preparation. A family member may experience a sudden change in caregiving needs. As a senior care advisor, I am here to deliver straightforward insight relative to your specific situation. You can schedule a call to assess your caregiving issues. There is no caregiving problem I have not dealt with. I am here to offer you my time, experience, and knowledge.
I am available to assist you with navigating and locating the senior care resources to help you with the demanding and loving role of caring for your loved ones.
- Assessing & Creating a detailed care plan
- Case or Care Management-Coordination of services
- Information Specialist-Research any diagnoses
- Referral Assistance-Find the best person for your situation
- Support Group Locator-Locate the appropriate support group
- Family Mediation-Neutral facilitation to communicate with other members
- Caregiver Locator-Interview, screen, and locate quality caregivers
Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule an advising session. You can do that right here. This includes a few questions, so before we hop on the phone, I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your session, we’ll connect! We’ll use the opportunity to get to know each other better and to help you with your caregiving issues.
If you want an email reply, you can get in touch HERE.
For more information on this matter, check out this post that might help. https://theultimatecaregivingexpert.com/2017/08/15/when-loved-ones-need-caregiving/