Does this sound like your situation?
- Are you a busy professional with a parent, relative, or spouse who requires full-time care?
- A diagnosis revealed a serious illness, and you don’t know what you should do.
- You are struggling to care for your husband, who has Alzheimer’s, with no friends or family to help.
With a quarter of a century of experience in the healthcare field, I have created many caregiving solutions to help you now.
Should you decide to work with me, I will:
- Help you with creating and managing your loved one’s care plan.
- Teach you or someone else how to provide care.
- Be your spokesperson to translate, delegate, and coordinate your loved one’s care management with all entities.
Give yourself and your loved one a gift that serves both of you. The gift of your love and attention without the stress and confusion of dealing with caregiving and the entire healthcare system.
Your caregiving and professional journey are my top priority. Other services can be added as required, so let’s chat so we can get a better idea of what you need. The packages compile my most popular services and can be customized to accommodate your situation.
- Daily Grooming
- Body Mechanics
- Household Management
- Health Essentials
- And so much more
Caregiving can happen at a moment’s notice and if you have no clue how to help your loved ones, it can be very stressful. I have 25 + years of caregiving experience and can teach you many things. All coaching services are based on a maximum of 5 hours. Any additional hours will be $50.00 per hour.
$250 per week
- Assisting you to create a Detailed Care Plan
- Spokesperson for Healthcare Professionals
- Assisting with Case Management Coordination
- Family Coordinator
- Medical Supply Suggestions
- Informational Research on Any Diagnosis
- And so much more
Caregiving can be overwhelming for both the caregiver and loved one. I am here to support you while you are caring for your loved ones no matter where you are, to have the best quality of life possible. All consulting services are based on a maximum of 5 hours. Any additional hours will be $90.00 per hour.
$450 per week