Does this sound like your situation?
- Are you a busy professional with a parent, relative, or spouse who requires full-time care?
- A diagnosis revealed a severe illness, and you don’t know what you should do.
- You struggle to care for your loved one, with no friends or family to help.
With a quarter of a century of experience in the healthcare field, I have created many caregiving solutions to help you now.
Should you decide to work with me, I will:
- First, help you create and manage your loved one’s plan of care.
- Then, help you get organized and learn vital information to care for your loved one.
- Third, be your spokesperson to translate, delegate, and coordinate your loved one’s care management with all entities.
Give yourself and your loved one a gift that serves both of you. The advantage of your love and attention without the stress and confusion of dealing with caregiving and the entire healthcare system.
Your caregiving and professional journey are my top priority. Other services can be added as required, so let’s chat so we can get a better idea of what you need. The packages compile my most popular services and can be customized to accommodate your situation.
- Assisting you to create a Detailed Care Plan
- A spokesperson for Healthcare Professionals
- Assisting with Case Management Coordination
- Family Coordinator
- Medical Supply Suggestions
- Informational Research on Any Diagnosis
- And so much more
Caregiving can be overwhelming for both the caregiver and loved one. I am here to support you while caring for your loved ones to have the best quality of life possible no matter where you are. All consulting services are based on a maximum of 5 hours. Any additional hours will be $100.00 per hour.