Are you looking for The Ultimate Caregiving Expert? You’re in the right place . . .
Does this sound familiar? Are you:
- A busy professional who is now also a caregiver?
- Feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, and downright stressed out from trying to navigate the healthcare system AND keep your business up and running?
- Wishing and praying for more hours in the day or at the very least to somehow clone yourself? In order to care for your loved one and run your business?
I provide Caregiving Support & Virtual Assistant Services!
A caregiving situation can happen suddenly and without warning.
One minute your loved one, spouse, or relative is set to undergo a routine medical procedure and the next, their medical professional is telling you they need around-the-clock care starting now!
Furthermore, a caregiving situation can also happen as a result of aging and diminished capacity, but they may live far away from you or become agitated when you simply mention getting assistance for them to live their daily lives safely and happily.
Also, aging and illness do not mean your loved one has to give up their home and you don’t have to stop your own lifestyle and put your business at risk.
Finally, it is time to take a deep breath, relax, and experience the calm and confidence of having a caregiving professional with over 25 years of experience assist you with all your caregiving concerns.
I am so happy you are here.
You have just landed a little slice of heaven on the web, where you will find “a sense of security,” “skill, safety, dignity, and honor,” resources, support, and best of all, HELP!
There is not a caregiving problem or situation that I have not dealt with, starting with my own life. Also, my family was plagued with medical problems for years. In addition, it seems that we were always in the doctor’s office or hospital for one reason or another until I graduated high school. I wound up being the designated caregiver for my family. Not to mention, I cared for my mom until she lost her fight with liver cancer in 2001 and my father until he passed away as a result of bladder cancer in 2017.
I know how stressful, overwhelming, confusing, and emotionally draining caring for a loved one can be. But, I also know the joy and comfort you feel when you have the situation under control. That’s my goal for you!
This website will give you one of the most precious gifts ever, time back in your day, so you can experience calm, peace, and a sense of relief where your loved one is concerned.
Working with me, I will:
- Create and manage your loved one’s care plan
- Be your spokesperson to translate, decipher, delegate, and coordinate your loved one’s care management
- And manage the administration tasks for your business so it stays organized and running smoothly
. . . All while you provide your loved one with what they need from you, your love and attention. Without the stress and confusion of dealing with the caregiving and healthcare system.